Publications, Papers, & Presentations
- Generating Polices for Defense in Depth (DiD)
[ Paul Rubel, Charles Payne, Michael Ihde, Steven Harp, and Michael Atighetchi. IANewsletter Volume 9 No 3 Fall 2006 ]
- Barbarians in the Gate: An Experimental Validation of NIC-based Distributed Firewall Performance and Flood Tolerance
[ Michael Ihde, William H. Sanders. The International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks June 25-28, 2006 Philadelphia, PA ]
- Generating Policies for Defense in Depth.
[ Paul Rubel, Michael Ihde, Steven Harp, Charles Payne. 21st Annual Computer Security Applications Conference December 5-9, 2005 Tucson, Arizona ]
- Experimental Evaluations of Embedded Distributed Firewalls: Performance and Policy.
[ Michael Ihde. Master's Thesis, University of Illinois, 2005 ]
- Evaluating the Fault Tolerance of SELinux Policies in the Presense of single-bit failures
[ A class project Tom Brown and I worked on and presented at a UIUC SIGMIL meeting ]